Hi, I'm Becky Norwood. Welcome to "The Woman I Love!" As an author, publisher, and business owner, I have not only told my own story of survival from childhood sexual, emotional and physical abuse, I also help others tell their stories as well. We do not owe our past a place in our future, and the key to finding our joy comes from loving and forgiving ourselves. Do you have a story to tell? Let me help you accomplish it!
Are You Ready to Tell Your Story?
First, get updates and news on our progress with book 2 by entering your contact info below. Below the opt in box, there are further details on this book and interview series.
This is our Interview Series where we invite adults who were victims of childhood or adult sexual, emotional and physical abuse, to share their stories of going from survival to thriving.
These are our participation requirements:
These are the questions you will be asked for the interview:
1. Briefly tell us your past story of abuse.
2. Where are you now on your healing journey?
3. What has been the most positive thing you have done for yourself to overcome the trauma of your past?
4. What words of wisdom can you offer to those who have just begun their own journey of healing?
5. What resources can you recommend to those just beginning on their journey of healing?
6. Do you agree for your story to be included in our "We Choose to Thrive" book, video and interview series?
7. Do you agree for your story to be included on our website: (www.TheWomanILove.com), along with video and interviews being place on YouTube and other social media sites?
We are absolutely delighted to welcome you to this powerful movement! If you are ready to participate please complete the information below and you will be redirected the participation questionnaire.
Participation Cost: $350
The cost of participation goes to cover the publishing costs, editing of both the videos and your chapter, as well marketing promotional costs.
Upon payment, you will be redirected back to the participation questionnaire.
Special Bonus: Guide to Team Authoring
Simple, fun and effective steps to monetize on your story, plus tips for effective group book launch success.
Thank you for joining is in our We Choose to Thrive Movement!